Property Photography AcademyCourse content
- How will this course help me?
- Why do I need to take better photos?
- What equipment will I need?
- Commonly used photographic terms & phrases
- Basic camera knowledge
- What makes a good photo?
- What photos do I need?
The Do’s and Don’ts
- General tips
- Interior photos
Tips for Exterior Photography
- How to take your exterior photos ~ a step by step guide
Tips for Interior Photography
- How to take your interior photos ~ a step by step guide
- Exterior Photography
Processing your images
- Using specialist software
- Serif X8 PhotoPlus Basics
- Adjusting image Clarity
- Correcting White/Colour Balance
- Adjusting Brightness and Contrast
- Exporting your images
- Adding a Blue Sky
- Removing unwanted objects
Literally taking photography to new heights. This specialist form of photography can produce some stunning and eye catching results, the photos can really stand out from the countless normal photos on the ever crowded property websites and help get your property noticed.
360 Degree Virtual Tours
Unlike a lot of virtual tours, which are simply manipulated still photos, we’ll show you how to produce genuine 360 degree tours. These fantastic tours allow potential buyers to get a really good view of your property before making an appointment.Example of our Virtual Tours